Starwood has confirmed the new Four Points by Sheraton Brisbane will open on March 3.
Tag Archives | Queensland
The Palmer Coolum Resort in Queensland will soon boast over 160 dinosaur exhibits.
Just a week after Mulpha shut down rumours of the sale of Hayman to Kernzer, the company has signed up One&Only.
Mantra Group has been appointed managers for the apartment letting at Soul Surfers Paradise.
Sea World Resort on the Gold Coast is set to build a new convention centre capable of hosting 1000.
Meriton Serviced Apartments has opened the doors to its second Brisbane hotel.
Queensland’s Court of Appeal has allowed a motel to appeal against a sex worker ruling.
Queensland’s Great Keppel Island has been given approval for a $600 million makeover.
Air New Zealand has confirmed flights will once again operate services from Auckland to the Sunshine Coast for the 2013 winter season in a major boost to hotels in the South East Queensland region.
Australian billionaire Clive Palmer has released concept plans for a massive AUD$3 billion redevelopment of the Palmer Coolum Resort on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast, including the addition of a casino, 5000-seat convention centre, new international airport, water park and 1000-room beachfront hotel.
- Accor’s global CEO fired
- 2013 HM Awards winners
- Hilton defends room service axing
- HM Awards finalists revealed in 24 categories
- W Hotel proposed for Melbourne
- Carlson GMs survive terrifying earthquake
- Second InterContinental for Sydney
- Pan Pacific’s Imbardelli resigns
- HM Awards finalists revealed in 41 categories
- TAHL sells hotels for $800 million
- IHIF: CEOs positive on 2014
- Ramada brands Shoal Bay Resort
- Accor gears up for Melbourne GP
- Air New Zealand ups Japan flights
- Anthony Ross to lead Preferred
- Hilton’s tops in New Zealand
- Exclusive: Starwood’s Turner on expansion
- Four Points Sheraton Brisbane opens
- Audio: Q&A with Ian Schrager at IHIF
- Fraser Suites’ Nespresso addition