Dyson has released its latest generation purifier, designed to tackle indoor pollution and create cleaner spaces within hotels.
Get the low down on how to gain and retain employees in a candidate short market from this industry expert. Click here to read his valuable insights.
The 2021-22 Federal Budget focused on post-pandemic economic recovery.
Increases to state and federal assistance payment programs have been welcomed by the industry but urged targeted support is needed for Melbourne.
The luxury tech-focused serviced apartment investors and operators have plans to grow its portfolio across Australia and Europe in coming years.
The independent hotel group has made its way to Australasia, with hoteliers invited to align their luxury crafted guest experience within the brand.
Major hotel investors Salter Brothers have acquired Mirvac and NRMA’s Travelodge portfolio of 11 properties for a record AU$620 million.
The company has confirmed two new appointments from within to lead two new properties to join its growing Independent Collection stable.
The Hunter Valley health and wellness property has completed a makeover of its villas, with changes designed to evoke feelings of calm and serenity.
Hospitality students from several countries have contributed to a new cookbook designed to lift spirits and unite the industry community.
In an exclusive column, BWH Hotel Group Australasia MD, Graham Perry, says the boom for regional Australia will go on long after borders reopen.
The all-inclusive resort operator will implement a new policy encouraging guests to only partake in animal-friendly attractions and excursions.
- Hilton putting the final touches on its largest APAC hotel in Singapore
- Exclusive: Rydges brand to be refreshed with focus on local expertise
- Crystalbrook introduces Vincent as new Brisbane brand
- Marriott promotes Will Blakelock to senior leadership team
- Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley reopens after 18-month upgrade
- The Hotel School opens idyllic new Hayman Island campus
- Hotel Indigo marches on as Auckland build gets underway
- Aussie investor snaps up freehold on Dunk Island
- Oakwood Premier schedules October for Australian debut
- Hunter Valley’s Tower Estate lodge to become a Spicers property
- Associations welcome support but lobby for Melbourne
- ‘Aparthotel’ operator Gold Tree eyes strong Australian growth
- BWH brings WorldHotels Crafted Collection to Australasia
- Salter Brothers acquires Travelodge portfolio for over $600 million
- Event names GMs for new Independent Collection properties
- Refurbished villas ready to go at Elysia Wellness Retreat
- BMIHMS students hit the kitchen to release new cookbook
- Exclusive: Regional tourism boom will continue after pandemic, says Perry
- Club Med introduces new animal welfare and interaction guidelines
- HMTV exclusive: inside EOS by SkyCity in Adelaide