The shift in hotel occupancy is now focused on the leisure guest and with that comes the expectation of contactless services and flexibility to interact with guestroom technology.
Book Me Bob aka Bob is a New Zealand Hospitality Technology company that has specialized in AI Chatbots for the world hospitality sector
Choosing smart wholesale buying doesn’t only mean increased convenience and efficiency; your business also receives security and peace of mind.
Data on how travellers feel about your destination is now available as part of a new tool from TripAdvisor to help with recovery campaign planning.
The new brand’s first guests to enjoy the new ‘hotel living’ concept were welcomed personally by the hotel’s General Manager, Jelena Bojanic.
Utilising Microsoft Teams technology, the French hotel giant aims to have its entire global hotel portfolio operating to the new standards by 2022.
The timeshare operator is boosting the offering at many of its Asia-Pacific resorts, introducing a range of family-friendly, socially distant activities.
The endowment fund will go towards fostering career development for emerging leaders and future executives for the hospitality industry.
The experienced duo have both been with Marriott for more than 20 years and will lead the company following the recent passing of Arne Sorenson.
The new facility, designed by international interior designer, Blainey North, features translucent resin walls and more than two-dozen treatment spaces.
Adina addresses in West Melbourne and Southbank have welcomed experienced new leaders as the two hotels continue to make their mark in the city.
Following his recent acquisition of Cleveland Winery in regional Victoria, Lancemore Group CEO, Julian Clark, shared the property’s potential with HM.
- Hyatt makes emphatic Queensland return in Brisbane
- W Hotels makes electric debut in the heart of Melbourne
- First look: Hotel X readies for opening in Brisbane
- IHG evolves with global rebrand and fresh philosophy
- Exclusive: Rachael Harman to take charge at Sofitel Adelaide
- Jan Smits expands role at Pro-Invest Group as joint CEO
- Three Melbourne hotels hit the market with CBRE Hotels
- TFE Hotels debuts upmarket new ‘A by Adina’ brand
- Quest’s David Mansfield named Australia MD for Ascott
- First newbuild confirmed for Grand Chancellor in New Zealand
- Hotel reviews to power new TripAdvisor sentiment tool
- A by Adina Canberra cuts ribbon to debut ‘hotel living’ concept
- Accor launches ‘All Connect’ hybrid meetings concept
- Wyndham Destinations introduces activities at APAC resorts
- Marriott honours Sorenson with new university hospitality fund
- Capuano and Linnartz elevated to Marriott International’s top jobs
- Crown Sydney unwraps new and innovative luxury spa facility
- Adina welcomes two new GMs to Melbourne hotels
- Exclusive: Lancemore CEO Julian Clark on growth potential in wineries
- Kings Canyon and El Questro Wilderness Lodge back in Aussie hands