CBRE Hotels is pleased to present the opportunity acquire the freehold going concern interest in the Travelodge Rockhampton
Key investment highlights include:
- 4-star hotel which presents well with 74 well-appointed guest rooms of generous sizes (24-47sqm) with extensive facilities: four conference and meeting rooms, two food and beverage venues, recreational facilities (swimming pool and gymnasium), ample parking and a two-bedroom manager’s residence
- Operated by TFE Hotels – offered with Vacant Possession at no cost – opportunity for owner operators or alternate brands
- Large 3,210sqm freehold riverfront parcel of land – significant underlying land value
- Robust financial performance delivering a strong profit margin with potential to significantly value-add and increase EBITDA
- Located within the Rockhampton CBD and Fitzroy River Precinct, fronting Victoria Parade and offering exceptional river views
- The Fitzroy River Precinct recently underwent a major $36m revitalisation project, and $1.6b in major projects under construction or proposed.
The freehold going concern interest in the Travelodge Rockhampton is offered for sale via an EOI campaign closing 5th October 2018 at 1:00pm AEST (unless sold prior).
M: +61 400 622 452
M: +61 419 698 640
M: +61 447 185 001