With the launch of Australia’s new official STAR Rating Scheme, AAA Tourism, along with Australia’s Auto Clubs, is pleased to offer non-STAR Rated accommodation properties $100 off the 2012 STAR Rating Licence by waiving the application fee if you apply by March 30, 2012.
Five Reasons to be STAR Rated:
1. The all-new Scheme focuses on the key consumer choice-drivers of cleanliness and quality
2. Australian Government partnership via T-QUAL Accreditation – free for properties assessed under new Scheme
3. 85% of travellers use the “STARS” when choosing a place to stay
4. STAR Ratings are the third most influential source of travel information, behind images and word-of-mouth
5. Free listing on seven Auto Club websites and publications – National Accommodation or Tourist Park Guide