Art Series Hotel Group is set to develop its seventh property, this time in Brisbane.
Tag Archives | Brisbane
James Packer wants a Crown integrated resort in Brisbane’s CBD if the city offers a second casino license.
Frasers Hospitality is set to enter the Brisbane market following the purchase of a building in the city’s CBD.
Meriton Serviced Apartments has opened the doors to its second Brisbane hotel.
It was a successful debut for TravMedia’s first International Media Marketplace event in Brisbane.
Brisbane has been chosen as the destination city to host a collection of world leaders for the G20 Summit in 2014, an announcement that has sparked debate from the New South Wales Planning and Infrastructure Minister Brad Hazzard, who said Sydney has “everything that should have been available to sell Australia to the world”.
Brisbane’s largest hotel, The Sebel and Citigate King George Square Brisbane, has unveiled a new room concept to the market and to its loyal customer base called Sebel Premium.
The Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO) is set to undertake an audit campaign within the Queensland accommodation industry.
Hip design, the latest in-room technology and personalised service will be the starring elements of the Emporium Hotels Group’s new 180-room Southpoint, Brisbane hotel, which is set to start construction this month.
- Accor’s global CEO fired
- 2013 HM Awards winners
- HM Awards finalists revealed in 24 categories
- Hilton defends room service axing
- Carlson GMs survive terrifying earthquake
- W Hotel proposed for Melbourne
- Pan Pacific’s Imbardelli resigns
- HM Awards finalists revealed in 41 categories
- Second InterContinental for Sydney
- TAHL sells hotels for $800 million
- Exclusive: AVC hotels rebrand as Sebels
- Exclusive: inside Radisson’s global refresh
- Alpha hotels to launch in 2014
- Etihad Airways launches Perth flights
- Bentley opens at Radisson Blu Sydney
- Bali resort offers night surfing
- MONA to build 90-room hotel
- New Voyages board backs management
- Majority of guests pocket from rooms
- InterCon Wellington’s new rooms