No Vacancy, Australia’s leading online accommodation industry conference, returns to Sydney on March 30 with fantastic speakers, a fast-paced, issued-based program and excellent networking.
Real Time is the theme and the program is packed with the information you’ll need to thrive in today’s just-in-time world.
There’s a focus on distribution, marketing, innovation, consumers and technology, plus the latest performance data.
No Vacancy is a great day that equips delegates with fresh ideas, new strategies and the ability to benchmark against industry leaders while setting them up for the year ahead.
Program and booking details can be found at www.traveltrends.biz Confirmed speakers include:
- Rachel Argaman, CEO, Toga Hospitality
- Dave Audley, Heading of Consulting, Experian Hitwise
- Quentin Briard, GM Australia & NZ, Club Med
- Daniel Bridges, Head of Travel, Trade Me (NZ)
- Julio Bruno, Global Vice President Sales, TripAdvisor
- James Cassidy, HomeAway.com.au
- Paul Constantinou, Chairman, Quest Serviced Apartments
- Robbie Cooke, CEO, Wotif.com
- Will Deague, CEO, Art Series Hotels
- Dean Dransfield, Director, Dransfield Hotels and Resorts
- Bob East, CEO, Mantra Group
- David Hamblin, Director of Market Management, Expedia
- Leah Lipman, Area Director Reveneue Management Australasia, IHG
- Simon McGrath, CEO, Accor Australia
- Bryon Merzeo, Analyst, STR Global
- Bernard O’Keefe, Group Online Marketing Manager, Hamilton Island
- Nikolai Pitchforth, Head of Online Travel, Google
- Anton Stanish, GM, The Stayz Group
- Janet Wilson, Managing Director, Nationwide Hospitality
- Jonathan Wooller, Executive Vice President – Operations, SilverNeedle Hospitality
No Vacancy is being held at the Amora Hotel Jamison in Sydney on March 30, 2012.
Any queries should be addressed to Martin Kelly – 612-9882-1575 or email@example.com