Crown has entered into agreements with the NSW Government for its casino hotel in Sydney.
Tag Archives | Barangaroo
Crown’s $1.5 billion casino project in Sydney has received backing from the NSW Government.
Echo Entertainment has unveiled a AUD$1.1 billion extension to The Star site that includes two new luxury hotels.
Crown Limited has signed an Exclusive Dealing Agreement with Lend Lease to develop plans for a luxurious hotel at Barangaroo South in Sydney.
Accor has welcomed plans by James Packer to invest in a major tourism infrastructure project at Barangaroo in Sydney.
BY JAMES WILKINSON
Lend Lease’s AUD$6 billion Barangaroo development has been given the green light by the New South Wales Government despite uncertainty regarding the location of the luxury hotel, which was to be on reclaimed land over Sydney Harbour.
The New South Wales Minister for Planning has approved Lend Lease’s concept plan for the Barangaroo South site on Sydney Harbour, bringing the AUD$6 billion development another step closer to construction.
Following the Melbourne hotel construction boom over the last 18 months which saw six new properties open, Sydney is now the development hotspot with several projects in the design and build stage, including Barangaroo.
- Accor’s global CEO fired
- 2013 HM Awards winners
- HM Awards finalists revealed in 24 categories
- Hilton defends room service axing
- Carlson GMs survive terrifying earthquake
- W Hotel proposed for Melbourne
- HM Awards finalists revealed in 41 categories
- Pan Pacific’s Imbardelli resigns
- Second InterContinental for Sydney
- TAHL sells hotels for $800 million
- Schroeder new Pan Pacific CEO
- Hilton could raise $2.3 billion in IPO
- Sheraton rebrands Aggie Grey’s resorts
- Video: Fiji hotels raise $60,000 for hospital
- North appointed Pullman’s star chef
- Quest awards top franchisees
- Exclusive: Quest to add 150 hotels
- Major changes in Accor’s new strategy
- QT Gold Coast praises Bieber’s graffiti
- AAoA recognises industry talent