iRES is staffed by HFW’s experienced workplace lawyers and can be virtually integrated into your hotel’s existing management and human resources systems. iRES is used by many of our hotel-sector clients seeking a more integrated delivery of commercial legal advice to their business. The nature of iRES means it’s adaptable to your hotel’s needs, and our simple and transparent matter tracking and reporting allows us to offer retainer based arrangements guaranteed to deliver value.
- Real time online platform to log workplace relations queries from any device connected to the internet (desktop, laptop, smart phone or tablet).
- Login to iRES to log a query, attach any relevant documents, and one of our team will respond within a defined period of time (selected by you) with the relevant advice.
- Tiered authorised access allows complete oversight at executive management level while enabling less senior resources to log and track only their own queries.
- Integrated web-based platform tracks your queries and allows simple access to historical requests, and stores your policies and key documents for easy reference.
- Dedicated team of workplace lawyers who understand your policies, your commercial risk appetite and the particulars of your operations to enable us to answer your queries online or over the phone.
- Optional whistleblower and complaint handling support services.
Mark Sant, Partner, Sydney
T: +61 (0)2 9320 4601