This is your last chance to get tickets for the Restaurant Leaders Summit, the food service sector’s premier conference and a must-attend event for all those operating or managing hospitality venues within Australia.
Held next week on Monday 30 July at the Park Hyatt Hotel in Melbourne, it marks the first time the trade conference will be held outside of Sydney.
The summit will feature more than 30 industry leaders who will speak on topics including:
- Nailing recruitment, training and retention:Scott Pickett (Saint Crispin); Liz Rodriguez (Grossi Restaurants); Jonno Forbes (Dinner by Heston, Melbourne) and Hannah Green (Etta)
- How and why you should diversify your offering: Peter Gunn (IDES); Shannon Martinez (Smith & Daughters); Frank Camorra (MoVida) and Simon Blacher (Commune Group)
- Marketing masterclass:Jeanine Bribosia (The Cru); Monica Brown (Lotus); Abby Islas (Huxtaburger) and John Flower (HotHouse Media & Events)
- How to focus for greater success:Chris Helder (business specialist and author)
- Q&A with Chris Lucas(The Lucas Group)
- Boost profitability through pricing and psychological intelligence: Bertrand Jeanpierre (Simon Kucher)
- Old-school operators vs millennials:Victor Liong (Lee Ho Fook); Fiona Perkins (Bacash); Thi Le (Anchovy) and Carlo Grossi (Grossi Restaurants)
- Supercharge your alcohol sales:Luke Whearty (Operation Dagger); Michael Madrusan (The Everleigh); Loic Avril (Dinner by Heston, Melbourne) and Christian McCabe (Embla)
- Mental health and wellbeing in the industry:Melissa Leong (TV presenter/journalist); Shaun Quade (Lume); Kate Reid (Lune Croissanterie) and Mal Meiers (R U OK?)
- Future trends for 2019:Veronica Fil (Lume); Eleena Tan (HWKR); Tim Domelow (OpenTable) and Nathan Cause (Tyro)
Sessions are designed to offer practical advice and takeaways so chefs, operators and hospitality staff can take their venues and careers to the next level.
The full-day conference includes morning tea, lunch and networking drinks.
Tickets are priced at $349 ex-GST for venue operators and staff. Groups of 8 or more are able to secure a 20% discount.
Last year’s conference drew around 300 delegates from across the hospitality sector and was a great success.
Attendee Trudi Yip of Numeric Eight labelled it “a fabulous forum for people in the industry” while Jason Jelicich of Momento Hospitality described the “awesome networking and heaps of actionable takeaways” at the event.
He added: “if you attend only one hospitality conference a year, make it Restaurant Leaders Summit!”