CBRE Hotels have been retained exclusively to market the freehold going concern interest in the 4-star Cairns Queenslander Hotel and Apartments.
Key investment considerations include:
- Well-established 4-star hotel with 113 hotel rooms and apartments
- Located on a large 6,153sqm parcel of land within the Cairns tourism and accommodation precinct, one block from the Cairns Esplanade
- Operational simplicity – owner operated and offered with vacant possession
- Strong cash flow business with potential to enhance value, netting $1.5 million for this ﬁnancial year, a profit margin of 39%
- Situated on a high-volume traffic corner with frontages to Digger, Charles and Lake Streets
- The Cairns hotel market has gone from strength-to-strength with record arrivals and the best RevPAR growth of any major market for four consecutive years, with RevPAR increasing 21% over this period
The opportunity is offered for sale via EOI, closing Wednesday 15th August 2018 at 1:00pm (AEST).
M: +61 419 698 640
E: [email protected]
M: +61 418 772 049