Want more bookings, time and control?
Thanks to award winning hospitality technology company iVvy, venue management has evolved from legacy-based systems to connected digital networks enabling company and industry growth.
Over 200 hotels in Australia, New Zealand and Europe, are using iVvy’s platforms to save time, with easy-to-use online tools that manage everything from bookings to instant reporting.
With technology playing an increasingly significant role in the event experience, iVvy is working with hospitality industry leaders on strengthening their relationships with meeting and event planners. These early adopters have benchmark and never-before-seen efficiencies that are setting a new direction for the sector.
Here’s a taste of what iVvy can do for venues:
- Allow event organisers to book instantly or submit and RFP based on inventory and rules you control
- Combine function diaries, CRM and live reporting to give you real-time revenue reporting
- Get more bookings by publishing pricing and availabilities to multiple online channels
- Take direct bookings through your own website using iVvy re-brandable mini-sites
- Allow distribution of your inventory to a range of third party websites such as Media Portals, Venue Finders, OTA’s and Bureaus
- Enable third party integrations where developers can create their own websites that can promote your inventory and take live bookings
Quicker turnarounds and amazing experiences will redefine customers’ engagement with hospitality, MICE and events.
The way people do business in hospitality has evolved and the common thread industry-wide is the importance of convenient, cost and time efficient and mobile relationships with customers. Through iVvy’s solutions, the industry is set to save millions of dollars and enhance customer’s engagement with events.
This is just the tip of the iceberg for iVvy as it plans for its next phase of growth that will see the entire hospitality, MICE and events industry collaborating for a true revolution benefiting everyone. Get on board the revolution at www.ivvy.com.
For more information:
1300 004 889