Finally, the reality matches the hype with mobile.
Some travel companies are now doing 10% of their bookings through mobile devices while research and browsing rates are much higher. There’s no choice. You’ve got to have a mobile strategy. Even if it’s to do nothing, you should understand why.
And that’s where Travel Appy comes in. It covers all aspects of the mobile revolution with a particular focus on Travel Apps, including conceptualisation, development, platforms, execution and marketing.
Travel Appy is relevant, topical and informative, enabling attendees to benchmark against their peers and make informed decisions on mobile execution and strategy.
It is packed with case studies and great speakers from some of Australia’s best travel companies and mobile industry leaders, including:
- Peter Bradd, CEO, ScribblePics; Executive Director Fishburners
- Katherine Birch, Marketing Director, Hotels.com Australia and New Zealand
- Jeff Lewis, Vice President Engineering, Viator Inc.
- Christopher Masanto, Regional Manager – Mobile Audience Measurement, The Nielsen Company
- Simon Monk, CEO, World Nomads
- Shane Morris, Director, Automatic Studio
- Bernie O’Keefe, Group Online Sales and Marketing Manager, Hamilton Island
- Jem Reis, Partner/Developer Relations, Nokia
- Oliver Weidlich, Director – Design and Innovation, Mobile Experience
Travel Appy is being held in the AGL Theatre in the Museum of Sydney and tickets cost just $249 + gst.
Capacity is limited and the program runs from 1pm to 5pm.