Tourism Australia’s Managing Director Andrew McEvoy talks exclusively to HM from ITB in Berlin.
Tag Archives | ITB Berlin
Accor is aiming to grow its upscale and luxury network by 100 hotels in two years.
Almost half of all Australian travellers are expected to spend more on travel in 2013, according to TripAdvisor.
An overwhelming majority of Hoteliers across Asia Pacific believe 2012 will be more profitable than 2011, according to TripAdvisor’s 2012 Industry Index released today at ITB in Berlin, Germany.
- Holiday Inn to Warwick Farm
- Rydges to run Latimer Christchurch
- Adina Bondi opens for business
- Bedarra set for re-opening
- Rydges takes over Sails Port Macquarie
- Top Fiji resorts for sale
- Sydney gets Major League Baseball
- IPW: Travel spending tops $57 billion
- Perry’s feast at Kauri Cliffs
- Accor adds Amarterra in Bali