Tourism Australia’s Managing Director Andrew McEvoy talks exclusively to HM from ITB in Berlin.
Tag Archives | ITB Berlin
Accor is aiming to grow its upscale and luxury network by 100 hotels in two years.
Almost half of all Australian travellers are expected to spend more on travel in 2013, according to TripAdvisor.
An overwhelming majority of Hoteliers across Asia Pacific believe 2012 will be more profitable than 2011, according to TripAdvisor’s 2012 Industry Index released today at ITB in Berlin, Germany.
- Accor’s global CEO fired
- 2013 HM Awards winners
- Hilton defends room service axing
- HM Awards finalists revealed in 24 categories
- W Hotel proposed for Melbourne
- Carlson GMs survive terrifying earthquake
- Second InterContinental for Sydney
- Pan Pacific’s Imbardelli resigns
- HM Awards finalists revealed in 41 categories
- TAHL sells hotels for $800 million
- New hotel for Brisbane Showgrounds
- Exclusive: Voyages’ flying start to 2014
- Video: Brisbane shines at IHIF in Berlin
- Jetstar ramps up Uluru flights
- Quest Maitland’s major expansion
- Sheraton set for huge 2014
- IHIF: CEOs positive on 2014
- Ramada brands Shoal Bay Resort
- Accor gears up for Melbourne GP
- Air New Zealand ups Japan flights