Hilton Surfers Paradise has unveiled its new AUD $4.5 million Sub Penthouse Suite that comes complete with a personal valet for the AUD $6,500 a night price tag.
Tag Archives | Hilton Surfers Paradise
The Gold Coast’s newest luxury hotel, the AUD$700million Hilton Surfers Paradise rolled out the red carpet on Wednesday night (Nov 16) to celebrate their grand opening with over 250 VIP guests including star performer, Australian songstress Delta Goodrem.
The AUD$700 million Hilton Surfers Paradise complex on Queensland’s Gold Coast officially opened its doors this morning (Sep 14), making it the newest leisure property for Hilton Hotels and Resorts in Australia, and the first Hilton property in the country to offer a combination of guest rooms and holiday residences.
Those on the Gold Coast who have been craving a hot new venue will get their FIX, when the new cocktail lounge at Hilton Surfers Paradise opens its doors on September 14.
Hilton Surfers Paradise has launched Australia’s first ever ‘beach valet’, providing guests with the ultimate luxury beach experience ahead of the hotels official opening in September.
The first stage of the brand new AUD$700 million Hilton Surfers Paradise has opened on the Gold Coast in time for the region’s peak summer holiday period.
This year, 2010, has been an exciting one for Hilton Worldwide with the company going from strength to strength in Australasia, especially for its market leading brand Hilton Hotels & Resorts. *A Hilton Worldwide Promotion*
- Accor’s global CEO fired
- 2013 HM Awards winners
- HM Awards finalists revealed in 24 categories
- Hilton defends room service axing
- Carlson GMs survive terrifying earthquake
- W Hotel proposed for Melbourne
- HM Awards finalists revealed in 41 categories
- Pan Pacific’s Imbardelli resigns
- Second InterContinental for Sydney
- TAHL sells hotels for $800 million
- Schroeder new Pan Pacific CEO
- Hilton could raise $2.3 billion in IPO
- Sheraton rebrands Aggie Grey’s resorts
- Video: Fiji hotels raise $60,000 for hospital
- North appointed Pullman’s star chef
- Quest awards top franchisees
- Exclusive: Quest to add 150 hotels
- Major changes in Accor’s new strategy
- QT Gold Coast praises Bieber’s graffiti
- AAoA recognises industry talent