Emirates has inaugurated its second daily Sydney A380 service in a significant boost to inbound tourism.
Tag Archives | emirates
In a boost for Queensland tourism, Emirates is upgrading its Brisbane flights to Airbus A380 superjumbos.
Qantas and Emirates’ trans-Tasman partnership has been approved for five years.
Qantas is reporting a significant surge in domestic bookings as part of its new partnership with Emirates.
Qantas and Emirates’ partnership has been approved by the ACCC for a period of five years.
Emirates is upgrading a second Sydney flight to an Airbus A380, adding an extra 1890 seats per week.
Qantas is dropping flights and adding others in a significant change to Asian operations. James Wilkinson reports.
The ACCC has granted interim authorisation for the proposed Qantas-Emirates partnership.
Qantas and Emirates have been given draft approval of their alliance by the ACCC.
Tourism Australia and Emirates have signed a global marketing agreement aimed at using the world’s largest international passenger airline’s growing network to further boost visitation from key markets in Europe and New Zealand.
- Holiday Inn to Warwick Farm
- Rydges to run Latimer Christchurch
- Adina Bondi opens for business
- Bedarra set for re-opening
- Rydges takes over Sails Port Macquarie
- Top Fiji resorts for sale
- Sydney gets Major League Baseball
- IPW: Travel spending tops $57 billion
- Perry’s feast at Kauri Cliffs
- Accor adds Amarterra in Bali