It’s kick-off for Choice Hotels Australasia with its new grassroots travel program, Choice Sports.
Tag Archives | Choice Hotels Australasia
Choice Hotels Australasia has launched the Ascend Hotel Collection into its stable.
Brisbane’s Comfort Inn and Suites Robertson Gardens has won a top global Choice Hotels award.
Choice Hotels Australasia has added seven hotel properties across Australia to kick-off 2013.
Choice Hotels Australasia has bestowed its annual Franchisee of the Year awards at a gala dinner at Carousel in Melbourne, celebrating outstanding property performances over the past 12 months.
Franchise powerhouse Choice Hotels Australasia is set to offer hotel management services for the first time following the signing of an agreement this week (Aug 2) with Australian-owned Lancemore Group.
Choice Hotels Australasia’s Chief Executive Officer David Bayes has stepped down as the company’s CEO after six years in the chair to pursue further opportunities in “non-executive director roles”.
BY JAMES WILKINSON
The latest STR Global statistics for the six months to June 2011 reveal that Sydney remains flat, Perth is the hot market and Cairns is in trouble as a strong Australian Dollar continues to significantly affect the hotel industry.
- Accor’s global CEO fired
- 2013 HM Awards winners
- HM Awards finalists revealed in 24 categories
- Hilton defends room service axing
- Carlson GMs survive terrifying earthquake
- W Hotel proposed for Melbourne
- HM Awards finalists revealed in 41 categories
- Pan Pacific’s Imbardelli resigns
- Second InterContinental for Sydney
- TAHL sells hotels for $800 million
- Exclusive: Parkroyal to Melbourne city
- Art Series to build Brisbane hotel
- Visitors to Australia up 5.4 per cent
- Tigerair adds 800,000 seats in Australia
- Futuristic JW Marriott opens in Hanoi
- Final Aussie Formule1 hotels rebrand
- Schroeder new Pan Pacific CEO
- Hilton could raise $2.3 billion in IPO
- Sheraton rebrands Aggie Grey’s resorts
- Video: Fiji hotels raise $60,000 for hospital