In a major coup for tourism, Sydney is set to host the opening games of the 2014 Major League Baseball season.
Archive | Tourism News RSS feed for this section
Los Angeles welcomed a record 41.4 million visitors in 2012, a 2.5% jump on 2011.
Companies that invested in business travel during the GFC are now positing higher profits, a report reveals.
China is fuelling growth in the U.S inbound market and is expected to jump 230 per cent by 2018.
Air New Zealand and Tourism New Zealand are set to spend NZD$20 million on marketing the nation.
Travel saved the United States’ current trade deficit just under 11 per cent during April.
Emirates has inaugurated its second daily Sydney A380 service in a significant boost to inbound tourism.
HM speaks exclusively to CINZ CEO Alan Trotter about the new NZ convention centre.
Air New Zealand’s CEO Chris Luxon has given an inspiring keynote speech at NZHIC 2013.
Australia’s Shadow Tourism Minister Bob Baldwin has outlined the Opposition’s plans for tourism.
- Holiday Inn to Warwick Farm
- Rydges to run Latimer Christchurch
- Adina Bondi opens for business
- Bedarra set for re-opening
- Rydges takes over Sails Port Macquarie
- Top Fiji resorts for sale
- Sydney gets Major League Baseball
- IPW: Travel spending tops $57 billion
- Perry’s feast at Kauri Cliffs
- Accor adds Amarterra in Bali