Crown Chairman James Packer has signed up Neil Perry and Guillaume Brahimi as culinary directors.
Archive | Email Newsletter RSS feed for this section
In a boost for Queensland tourism, Emirates is upgrading its Brisbane flights to Airbus A380 superjumbos.
The Australian Government has committed AUD$180 million in this year’s Federal Budget to the tourism industry.
New Zealand is set to finally get its NZD$400 million International Convention Centre.
All corners of New Zealand’s tourism industry have welcomed the new International Convention Centre.
Accor has signed a franchise agreement to operate the Mercure Port of Echuca hotel in Victoria.
Qantas and Emirates’ trans-Tasman partnership has been approved for five years.
Sir Richard Branson’s Mahali Mzuri tented camp in Kenya is set to open on August 1.
Video: Sir Richard Branson has launched Virgin Australia’s new regional airline.
Video: Quest this week announced five hotels will be built in Queensland over the next five years.
- Furniture that increases your profit
- Quest appoints CEO
- Appeal in sex worker motel case
- Jetstar gets 787 in September
- Rancho Valencia’s new look
- Portside Gisborne joins Heritage
- Shangri-La marks Istanbul opening
- AHICE a success in Melbourne
- Crown Sydney’s design unveiled
- Exclusive: Ferguson thanks industry