TripAdvisor®, the world’s largest travel site*, has announced FREE TripAdvisor Master Classes for hospitality professionals in Australia on February 21 in Sydney and February 23 in Melbourne.
Registration begins today for TripAdvisor’s first FREE Master Classes in Australia, being held in Sydney at the Hotel Sofitel Sydney Wentworth on 21 February and in Melbourne at The Langham Melbourne on 23 February.
Attendees will hear about reputation management and how to best promote their businesses to TripAdvisor’s 50 million unique monthly visitors**.
TripAdvisor leaders and esteemed guest speakers will cover a range of topics, including:
- Enhancing your TripAdvisor listing
- Increasing direct booking traffic to your property website
- Enhancing your website with free TripAdvisor tools
- Maintaining a positive online reputation
- Responding to guest reviews on TripAdvisor
- Implementing strategies to help get more reviews on TripAdvisor
Both locations will offer two programmes, a morning session at 9 a.m. and an afternoon session at 1:30 p.m.
TripAdvisor Master Classes are FREE, but space is limited.
*Source: comScore Media Metrix for TripAdvisor Sites, Worldwide, August 2011
**Source: comScore Media Metrix for TripAdvisor Inc. and its subsidiaries, Worldwide, August 2011